We recognize the importance of privacy to those who use our web site. We are committed to protecting the information that we collect on-line and to limit its use to those purposes which we believe will assist us in better serving our customers. Please review our policy set forth below to learn more about how we collect and use information on our websites and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have any questions.
Collection and Use of Information
- Registration: We collect information that you provide to us when registering to use our website or one of the many on-line product and/or services that we provide. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone and fax numbers, email address, and other information about your company we deem important to assist us in serving you.
- Online Ordering: Once you have established an account with us, if you desire to place an online order for one or more of our many products or services, we collect certain information from you that we deem necessary to process your order. In addition, we collect and maintain current and historical information about your transactions.
- Emails and Newsletters: We may send you emails and newsletters from time to time about our products and services or other information we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, we may also send you periodic updates relating to changes to our websites.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent any information we collect through our website with anyone. Generally, we will not disclose any information we collect through our websites with any non-affiliated third parties except in circumstances we deem appropriate such as the following:
- We may disclose information to companies or persons that help us process or service your transactions or account.
- We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is required or permitted by law such as in cooperating with law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or in the context of legal proceedings.
- We may from time to time share aggregated information with our business partners, advertisers, and other third parties. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual user.
We take many precautions to protect the information we collect via our websites. The measures we employ to protect such information encompass physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards such as user id's, passwords, encryption software, and restricted access.